Keto eating is a great way to lose weight, lessen bloat, boost energy and mental acuity, and improve your sleep and mood.
A day’s keto menu may include:
- Baked Avocado, Breakfast Tacos, Keto Hash, or Rich Coconut Porridge for breakfast
- Yummy snacks like Crispy Cheese Squares, Salami Chips, Sweet Snow Balls, and Nut Butter Fudge
- Keto Sliders, Creamy Keto Bisque, Deli Wrap, or a Burrito Bowl for lunch
- Dinner options such as Lamb Shanks with Green Mash, Eggplant Roll-Ups, Shrimp Scampi, Pasta Bolognese, and Salmon Steak Over Shredded Zucchini
- Sips and slurps, including a Coffee Smoothie, Keto Chai and a Citrus Cooler
- Also, soups, salads, and staples like Make-As-Much-As-You-Like Slow-Cooker Chicken, Make-Ahead Bacon, and Stay-Fresh Guacamole
Stephanie Pedersen, MS, CHHC, AADP, is a nutrition educator, certified holistic health counselor, and author of more than 20 books, including 7-Day Superfood Cleanse and Kale: The Complete Guide to the World's Most Powerful Superfood.
In addition to hosting her weekly podcast (The Cozy Show at americancozy.com), she is a busy speaker, blogger, and mom. To learn more about her, visit StephaniePedersen.com.