Aromatic, savory, piquant, and robust—everyone is talking about the intriguing flavors and textures of Korean food! With this new Korean cookbook, home cooks everywhere can prepare healthy and satisfying meals using ingredients that are available in any supermarket, using a few simple and familiar techniques.
This collection of Korean recipes includes something for everyone:
- Marinated Barbecued Kalbi Beef Short Ribs
- Bibimbap Rice Bowls Topped with Vegetables and Beef
- Napa Cabbage Kimchi, Daikon Kimchi and other pickled vegetables
- Stir-fried Dakgalbi Chicken with Garlic Bean Sauce
- Soy Marinated Bulgogi Beef with Spring Onions
- Tangy Japchae Beanthread Noodles with Sesame and Fresh Vegetables
- And so much more!
- Yukgaejang Spicy Beef Soup
- Pork and Pepper Buchimgae Savory Pancakes
- Pork and Kimchi Potstickers
- Seafood and Daikon Kimchi Stew
- Tomato Kimchi
- Clam and Chive Soup
- Korean Fried Rice
- Yuja Citrus Tea
- Makgeolli Sparkling Rice Wine Sherbet
- Crunchy Sweet Potato Sticks
Hatsue Shigenobu is an innovative home chef, cookbook author and magazine contributor who has made many television appearances. She is an avid collector of delicious recipes that are easy enough to be made by anyone.
She is a culinary tourist who is passionate about discovering foods from every corner of the world. Her published Japanese cookbooks include Make Sushi at Home, Delicious Gyoza, Extraordinary Side Dishes and Everyday Rice Bowls.