In this book, you will learn:
- The easiest way to make sure you’re getting the right assortment of carbs, proteins, and fats
- What to expect as your body begins to burn fat for fuel instead of sugar
- How to snack the keto way
- How to find keto-friendly takeout, so you don’t have to cook everything from scratch
- How to turn one dish into multiple dinners throughout the week
The meal plan takes the guesswork out of cooking—no more of that dreaded question, “What’s for dinner?”—and incorporates weekly meal prep so that you spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. And with recipes like Zucchini Basil Muffins, Mustard-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, and Peanut Butter Cookies, you’ll look forward to mealtime!
Keto Made Easy: Fat Adapted 50-Day Guide gives you the knowledge and tools for fat-burning keto success.
Although Megha Barot just graduated from the University of San Francisco School of Law, based on her cooking you would think she’d graduated from culinary school.
She loves to challenge herself daily and draws inspiration from family and friends. She has spent the past three years in San Francisco getting acquainted with West Coast people, but more importantly West Coast food.
She is now happy to be back in Philadelphia, where she uses her SF influence daily while working on her website, KetoConnect.