- A delicate "Impossible Soufflé" from Doctor Who
- "Sanji's Special Pork Steaks" from One Piece
- The aptly named "Transylvanian Beef" from Dracula with roast beef, onions, and saffron potatoes
- A hearty "Vegetables of Yesteryear Pie" from The Lord of the Rings
- Specialty sweets and desserts: "Martha Kent's Apricot and Almond Tart," "McFly Cheesecake," or the "Eye of Sauron Sabayon", and more!
Chef and expert in geek culture, Thibaud Villanova worked at the heart of pop culture for nearly ten years.
The son of a baker and passionate about cooking, he decided in 2014 to create the brand Gastronogeek, a bridge between gastronomy and the geek universe.
Thibaud now continues his journey into the world of pop culture by writing a book inspired by the Star Wars saga.