Ella's new collection shows us that vegan cooking doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming. It's easy to embrace a plant-based lifestyle with her fuss-free, simple recipes that cater for our busy lives.
Divided into 7 sections, the new book offers recipes with an approximate cooking time, showing you how to make simple meals that will satisfy your taste buds and inspire you every day.
- Delicious breakfasts - from quick pancakes to fruity smoothies and easy toast-toppers
- Lunches, Dips & Dressings - an array of healthy plant-based options
- 10-Minute- and 20-Minute Meals, plant-based eating doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming - quick pasta dishes, simple noodles, hearty vegetable-laden bowls and Asian-inspired plates
- Big Batch Cooking - to help you get ahead and plan your week
- Sweets - portable bars, flapjacks and slices to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Weekend - impress and delight your friends and family
The ethos of Deliciously Ella is to share abundant recipes that put fruit and vegetables at the heart of our plates, that taste good and are easy to make. Alongside this, Ella is keen to embrace all aspects of well-being, prioritizing self-care. In the book she will share the important insights learned from her chart-topping podcast, bringing a wider holistic dimension and personal angle to this gorgeous, inspiring, healthy cookbook.
Ella Mills is an award-winning cookery author, entrepreneur and a champion of plant-based living. She started off with the popular blog, deliciouslyella.com, before releasing a #1 app and writing the best-selling debut cookbook ever in the UK, Deliciously Ella, which was named as Amazon's biggest-selling book in the year of publication and was a New York Times bestseller.
She has since released a further three best-selling books, including the fastest selling vegan cookbook, and built a social media audience of 2.5 million people.