• By the same author of the bestselling Creative Baking: Macarons
• A fully illustrated step-by-step guide to perfecting the basic techniques to making decorated macarons
• Features a wide range of designs, from simple and complex shapes to 3D macarons
• Techniques can be used on their own or combined with other techniques to create more elaborate macaron designs
• Includes fully illustrated and comprehensive sections detailing ingredients and equipment used
Creative Baking: Macaron Basics is a companion title to Phay Shing's first title, Creative Baking: Macaron, and is a guide to mastering the basic techniques of making decorated macarons. With clearly illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to whip up the perfect batter, pipe various shapes and designs and assemble the macarons, this book will enable bakers of any skill level to create their very own macaron creations!
Tan Phay Shing holds a postgraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering and worked in engineering research before she chose to stay at home to spend time with her children.
However, her experiments did not end when she left the lab. She continues to conduct experiments, albeit of a different kind, in her home kitchen, where she bakes creative macarons, cookies and chiffon cakes.Phay Shing shares a blog, LovingCreations4U, with Susanne Ng, author of Creative Baking: Chiffon Cakes, Creative Baking: Deco Chiffon Cakes and Creative Baking: Deco Chiffon Cake Basics, where they delight readers with their unique creations.