CBD is the essential herbal supplement of the twenty-first century that everyone is talking about!
CBD, otherwise known as cannabidiol, a much-publicized and well-known cannabinoid from the cannabis (marijuana) plant, is loved by many cannabis connoisseurs and health professionals for the gentle relief and relaxation it offers.
In this book, Hinchliffe, author of The Cannabis Spa at Home and High Tea, expertly guides your CBD experience with more than 60 allergy-friendly, preservative-free, artificial fragrance and dye-free recipes, usage and technique guides, and dozens of gorgeous photos.
You’ll discover how to select and work with many strains of CBD-rich cannabis that are low in, or contain no, THC or other psychoactive cannabinoids; prepare and enjoy a variety of CBD forms, such as flowers, resins, and oils; incorporate CBD into dozens of recipes including salad dressings, beverages, snacks, desserts, infusions, herbal medicines, and spa goodies like soap, bath bombs, salves, and lotions. Includes are sixty recipes including:
- CBD Farmer’s Oil Recipe With Whole Flowers
- CBD Infusion Recipe with Olive Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Rice Bran Oil
- CBD Infusion for Beverage and Broth Recipe
- CBD-like Alternative Herbs and Substitutions
- Wild Emerald Herbs Salve
- Minty Chocolate Lip Balm
- Whipped Chocolate Body Butter
- Massage Oil and Honey
- Sun Salute Massage Oil
- The Medicinal Cologne
- Aromatic Herbal Soap
- Fragrant Herbal Bath Bombs
- Fragrant Herbs Effervescent Rejuvenation Bath
- Mango Canna-Booster Smoothie
- Ginger and Turmeric Hemp Smoothie
- Effervescent Magnesium Cocktails
- Maiden and Crone Elixirs
- Forest Elixir
- Spiced Lime Moringa Soup
- Quick Relief Tincture
- Sleepy-Time Tincture
- Mood Therapy Tincture
- Detox Tincture
- “Roll Your Own” Pain Pills
- Herbal Pills For What Ails You
- Shortbread Cookies
- Salted Saffron Caramel Popcorn
- Gooey Brownie Pie
- Herb-Infused Dry-Cured Olives
- Garlic Rosemary Popcorn
- Levantine Bread
- Jerk Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- And more!
Sandra Hinchliffe is the founder of posyandkettle.com, a home herbalist, an allergy chef, an autoimmune disease survivor, and an inventor of pretty things for people of sensitive constitution. She uses her background as a home herbalist and medical cannabis patient to create a repertoire of recipes designed to be both beneficial and delightful.
She is the author of The Cannabis Spa at Home, the first book to bring together cannabis, spa, and herbal healing, and High Tea, a collection of gracious cannabis tea-time recipes for every occasion. She resides in Del Norte County, California.