100 recipes, meal plans, and tactics for success! Certified nutritionists and authors Aimee and Richard will teach you the healthiest and most sustainable way to enjoy the ever-popular ketogenic lifestyle.
The Keto diet continues to grow in popularity as people across the country are learning more and more about it. However, there is conflicting research regarding the safety of consuming unlimited amounts of items such as bacon, cheese, fatty cuts of meats, and fried pork rinds.
A large percentage of Keto dieters find the 70–80 percent fat intake requirement unsustainable, and even worrisome due to potential health implications. Many people are curious about the Keto lifestyle, given the weight loss results they hear about from others, but will not attempt the diet as the fat intake requirement sounds daunting!
Almost Keto will provide a formal, lower fat, higher fiber, higher micro-nutrient nutrition plan while still employing cleaner keto-approved foods. It will help readers yield positive weight loss and blood sugar level results while providing a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle. A practical how-to guide with nutrition education (cited with studies), Almost Keto also provides over 100 recipes that incorporate keto-approved foods.
Nutritionist Aimee Aristotelous will teach you everything you need to know (and more), including:
- Explaining the different types of Keto and the principles and foundation of the diet
- Niche Keto foods to know and what to eliminate
- Debunking mainstream dietary myths
- Provide sample meal plans, even including vegan and plant-based options
- How to prevent or treat Type 2 Diabetes with food
- Offer dozens of delicious, Keto-friendly recipes you'll want to try immediately